MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||1 Architectura and Urban Planning|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- I.V. Zarochintseva, Phenomenological image of the artistic culture of the XVII century Germany, PhD thesis, Rostov-on-Don, 17 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Lokonova, Church as a cultural and symbolic text, PhD thesis, Rostov-on-Don, 26, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Lokonova, Sacral-cultural significance of the Temple symbolism, Historical, philosophical, political and juridical sciences, cultural studies and art history, Questions of theory and practice, Tambov, Pub. Diploma, 8, 137–140 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.R. Polonsky Under the temples arches of Moscow (Russian church architecture in the country’s history and culture) (Knowledge, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- URL: - http://ortox.ru/news-newsd-759.html (reference date 30/05/2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Mostovsky, The Cathedral of Christ the Savior in Moscow (1918 edition, Profizdat, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- URL: - http://www.rusarch.ru/trifonova1.htm (reference date 01/20/2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Dvornichenko, Genesis and development of feudalism in Russia. Problems of national and world history 10, 25 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Milkov, Understanding the history of Ancient Rus (St.-Petersburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Plyukhanova, Lotman collection (Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Likhachev, Poetics of Old Russian literature (Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Cherny, Veliky Novgorod in ancient book-miniature. History and culture of the ancient town (Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Averintsev, From the history of Russian culture (Moscow,.2000) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Ershova, The model of the world as an information space: col. of articles on Knorozovsky readings materials, (Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Dobroklonsky, Guidance on the history of the Russian Church (Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.