MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||1 Architectura and Urban Planning|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- A.K. Sinelnik, Town-planning history of the Samara region (2000). [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Lubovniy, Cities of Russia: alternatives of development and management (2013). [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Yakovlev, Structure formation of settlement frame in the Samara region (historical analysis, planning assessment and development forecast) (2008). [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://www.ontariofoodcluster.com/success-profiles. [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Huhrin, Economics, labor, management in agriculture 6, 20 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Strategy of socio-economic development of the Samara region until 2025. 5.2.1. Agro-industrial cluster. [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Akhmedova, Town-planning regulation of regional environment (1993). [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Patinkin, T.P. Bykova, Development of clusters: subject matter, current approaches, international experience (2008). [Google Scholar]
- V. Tarasenko, Territorial clusters: seven management tools (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Fayzrakhmanov, Bulletin of the Kazan GAU (Economic sciences) 3 (25), 56–58 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Huhrin, Economics of agricultural and recycling enterprises 7, 31 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Melnikova, N.A. Mastalerz, Urban Construction and Architecture 1, 31–37 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.