MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||1 Architectura and Urban Planning|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- K.V. Balyan, Modern National Architecture of Armenia, 186 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Shilin, Architecture and Psychology, 66 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Stepanov, Architecture and Psychology, 295 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Palyan, The lessons of Spitak earthquake and the problems of restauration of disaster zone, (1989) [Google Scholar]
- A. de Botton, The Architecture of happiness, 280, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. L. Gregory, Eye and Brain : The psychology of seeing, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Adamovich, Architectural design of public buildings and facilities, 543 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kanatkin, Psychology of perception of architectural residential environment, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Nickerson, Psychology and Environmental Change, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Balassanian, Retrospective analysis of the Spitak earthquake, 26, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- S. Harutyunyan, December of 1988, 7, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- E. Khachiyan, The tragedy must not be reapeted, 264, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A. Harutyunyan, A visit to the 1988 “center of the epicenter”, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Hadjian, The Spitak, Armenia earthquake – Why so much destruction, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- G. Abrahamyan, Residents Still Living the Spitak Earthquake, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.