MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||1 Architectura and Urban Planning|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- G.V. Baranowski, Buildings and facilities of the All-Russian Artistic and Industrial Exhibition of 1896 in Nizhny Novgorod (Builder, St. Petersburg, 1897) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Kondakov, The Anniversary reference book of the Imperial Academy of Arts (St. Petersburg, 1915) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Pomerantsev, F.I. Chagin, The edition of the Imperial Academy of Arts (St. Petersburg, 1908) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Pomerantsev, The Exemplary projects of the one-class and two-classes of the parish schools(St. Petersburg, 1903) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Kirichenko, The architects of Moscow XV-XIX cent. (Moscow worker, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Naschokina, One hundred architects of Moscow Art Nouveau (Giraffe, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Borisova, The Russian architecture the end of XIX- the beginning of XX century (The science, Moscow, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Kirichenko, Russian style. The searches for expression of the national identity. The traditions of the ancient and folk art in Russian art of XVIII- the beginning of XX century (The publishing outfit AST-LTD, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Punin, The architectural monuments of St. Petersburg. The second half of the XIX cent (Lenizdat, St. Petersburg, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ikonnikov, Historicism in architecture(Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Lisowskiy, The creations of Moscow and St. Petersburg architects in Rostov-on-Don (Coincidence, St. Petersburg, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Bass, Neoclassic of St. Petersburg 1900-1910 years. Architectural contests: architect, shop, city (IPK «NP-Print», St. Petersburg, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Voloshinova, The creations of Moscow and St. Petersburg architects in Rostov-on-Don (New Book, Rostov-on-Don, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- N. Mavrodinov, Relations between Bulgarian and Russian Art (Science and Art, Sofia, 1955) [Google Scholar]
- М. Koeva, I. Bezhilov, P. Yokimov, L. Stoilova, 2000 years of Christianity (Sofia, PC «BAN», 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.