- S. Sven, et al. Educating architecture students to design buildings from the inside out–Experiences from an research-based design studio. SSS9 Proceedings, Seoul (2013).
- M. Roupé, P. Bosch-Sijtsema, and M. Johansson. Interactive navigation interface for virtual reality using the human body. Comput Environ Urban Syst, 43, 42–50 (2014) [CrossRef]
- S. F. Kuliga, et al. Virtual reality as an empirical research tool—Exploring user experience in a real building and a corresponding virtual model. Comput Environ Urban Syst, 54, 363–375 (2015) [CrossRef]
- F. Castronovo, et al. An evaluation of immersive virtual reality systems for design reviews. Proceedings of the 13th CONVR, 22–29 (2013)
- S. K. Ong, A. Y. C. Nee. Virtual and augmented reality applications in manufacturing. IFAC Proceedings, 46, 15–26 (2013)
- S. Dritsas. Procedural Building Information Modeling for Digital Fabrication. CAADRIA 2015, 355–364 (2015)
- D. Davis. Modelled on software engineering: Flexible parametric models in the practice of architecture. Diss. RMIT University (2013)
- J. Whyte. Towards a new craft of architecture. BRI, 43, 2, 263–265 (2015)
- S. Inoue, et al. Reductionism as a tool for creative exploration. Proceedings of 11th EAD, Paris Descartes University, France, (2015).
- G. Goldschmidt. Modeling the role of sketching in design idea generation. An Anthology of Theories and Models of Design. Springer London, 433–450, (2014)
- D. Wu, et al. Cloud-based design and manufacturing: A new paradigm in digital manufacturing and design innovation. Comput Aided Des, 59, 1–14, (2015) [CrossRef]
- K. Vasylevska, I. Podkosova, H. Kaufmann. Walking in Virtual Reality: Flexible Spaces and Other Techniques. The Visual Language of Technique. Springer International Publishing, 81–97, (2015)
- M. Evans, N. Aldoy. Digital Design Sketching using the Tablet PC. The Design Journal, 19, 5, 763–787 (2016) [CrossRef]
- R. Holden, J. Liversedge. Landscape architecture: an introduction. Laurence King Publishing, (2014)
- P. Hsu Integration of Procedural Design and 3D Virtual Environment to Support Collaboration for the Design of Built Environment. (2014)
- R. M. Smelik, et al, A survey on procedural modelling for virtual worlds. CGF, 33, 6 (2014)
- A. Angulo. On the design of architectural spatial experiences using immersive simulation. EAEA 11 Conference Proceedings, Envisioning Architecture: Design, Evaluation, Communication. Italy: Milan (2013)
- Y. Chang. 3D‐CAD effects on creative design performance of different spatial abilities students. JCAL, 30, 5, 397–407 (2014)
- W. A. Abdelhameed. Virtual Reality Use in Architectural Design Studios: A case of studying structure and construction. Procedia Comput Sci, 25, 220–230 (2013) [CrossRef]
- D. Fonseca, et al. Visualization methods in architecture education using 3D virtual models and augmented reality in mobile and social networks. Procedia Soc Behav Sci, 93, 1337–1343 (2013) [CrossRef]
- A. Brown, T. Green. Virtual reality: Low-cost tools and resources for the classroom. TechTrends, 60, 5, 517–519 (2016) [CrossRef]
- R. A. Earnshaw, M. A. Gigante, H. Jones. Virtual Reality Systems. Academic Press, (2014)
- H. Creagh. Cave automatic virtual environment. Electrical Insulation Conference and Electrical Manufacturing & Coil Winding Technology Conference, Proceedings. IEEE, (2003)
- R. Gathmann. Grasshopper To Unity3D. Retrieved November 25, 2016, from https://vimeo.com/68066366
- AWARE. Exchanging data between Unity and Grasshopper via UDP. Retrieved November 25, 2016, from http://www.aware-studio.com/exchanging-data-between-unity-and-grasshopper-via-udp/
- O. Jellies. Send/Receive data between Grasshopper to Unity in realtime. Retrieved November 25, 2016, from https://vimeo.com/153197500
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 104, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2017) – 2017 2nd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3: Design of Engineering and Science|
|Published online||14 April 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.