MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Transportation Infrastructures and Highway Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- T.B. Moghaddam, M. Soltani and M.R. Karim, Evaluation of permanent deformation characteristics of unmodified and Polyethylene Terephthalate modified asphalt mixtures using dynamic creep test, Materials & Design, 53, 317–324 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Ahmadinia, M. Zargar, M.R. Karim, M. Abdelaziz and P. Shafigh, Using waste plastic bottles as additive for stone mastic asphalt, Materials & Design, 32(10), 4844–4849 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Awwad and L. Shbeeb, The use of polyethylene in hot asphalt mixtures, American Journal of Applied Sciences, 4(6), 390–396 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gawande, G.S. Zamre, V.C. Renge, G.R. Harsakale and S. Tayde, Utilization of waste plastic in asphalting of roads a review, Sci. Revs. Chem. Commun., 2(2), 147–157 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Rahman, M. Ahmeduzzaman, M.A. Sobhan and T.U. Ahmed. Performance evaluation of waste polyethylene and pvc on hot asphalt mixtures, American J. of Civil Engineering and Architecture, 1(5), 97–102 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jamshid, M.O. Hamzah and Z. You, Performance of warm mix asphalt containing Sasobit®: State-of-the-art, Construction and Building Materials, 38, 530–553 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Sarang, B.M. Lekha, G. Krishna and A.U.R. Shankar, comparison of stone matrix asphalt mixtures with polymer-modified bitumen and shredded waste plastics, Road Materials and Pavement Design, 1–13, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C.E.G. Justo and A. Veeraragavan, Utilization of waste plastic bags in bituminous mix for improved performance of roads, Centre for Transportation Engineering, Bangalore University, Bangalore, India, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rashid, T.A. Khan, Sangita, D.K. Sharma, Performance evaluation of waste plastic/polymer modified bituminous concrete mixes, Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, 68(11), 975–979 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.