MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Traffic Behaviour and Road Safety Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- A. Ismail, M.H. Abdul Samad, A.M.A. Rahman, F.S. Yeok, Cooling potentials and CO2 uptake of Ipomoea Pescaprae installed on the flat roof of a single storey residential building in Malaysia, Procedia - Social and Behavioural Sciences, 35, 361–368 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A.M. Al-Tamimi, S.F. Syed Fadzil, Thermal performance analysis for ventilated and unventilated glazed rooms in Malaysia (comparing simulated and field data), 20, 222–229 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Papakostas, T. Mavromatis, N. Kyriakis, Impact of the ambient temperature rise on the energy consumption for heating and cooling in residential buildings of Greece, 35, 1376–1379 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kubota, S. Jeong, D.H.C. Toe, Energy consumption and air conditioning usage in residential buildings of Malaysia, Journal of international Development and Cooperation, 17, 61–69 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Roodman, N. Lenssen, A building revolution: How ecology and health concerns are tranforming construction, Worldwatch Paper 124 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Al-Mofleh, S. Taib, Analysis of sectoral energy conservation In Malaysia, Energy, 34,733–739 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Azni Zain, Integrating sustainable energy in buildings: A case study in Malaysia, FAU Conference, Copenhagen, 78–91 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sami, M.F. Al-Sanea, Zedan, Improving thermal performance of building walls by optimizing insulation layer distribution and thickness for same thermal mass, Applied Energy, 88, 3113–3124 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Paul Dunham Close, Thermal insulation of buildings: A Treatise on the principles of thermal building insulation for dwellings and other structures, 01, 1–3 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Strother, W.C. Turner, Thermal Insulation Building Guide, 2–322(1990) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.