MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Geotechnic, Geoenvironment and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- T.Y. Irfan, G.E. Powell, Foundation design of Caissons on granitic and volcanic rocks, Geo Report No.8., Geotechnical Engineering Office, Civil Engineering Department, Hong Kong. (1995) [Google Scholar]
- T. Bozdag, Indirect rippability assessment of coal measure rocks, Doctoral Dissertation, METU, Ankara, (1988) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Mohamed, K. Mohamed, H. Awang, Empirical strength models, elastic modulus and stiffness of weathered sandstone and shale as a composite rock, Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 0730, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. Sachpazis, Correlating Schmidt hardness with compressive strength and Young’s Modulus of carbonated rocks, Bull, Eng. Geol. Environ., 42,75–83 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kohen, The temperature dependence of seismic waves in ice, Journal of Glaciology, 13(67), 144–147 (1974) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Schön, Physical properties of rock, Handbook of Petroleum Exploration and Production, Elsevier, USA, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Poelchau, D.R. Baker, T. Hantschel, B. Horsfield, B. Wygrala, Basin simulation and design of the conceptual basin model, Petroleum and Basin Evaluation, Springer-Verlag, New York, 3–70 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- International Society of Rock Mechanics Rock Characterization, Testing and Monitoring: Suggested Methods For Determining the Point Load Strength, Pergamon Press, Oxford (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.