MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Sustainable Environmental Sciences and Technology|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- J.Maclean, B.Hardy, G.Hettel, Rice Almanac, 4th edition: Source Book for One of the Most Important Economic Activities on Earth, International Rice Research Institute, Laguna, Philippines, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.Cao, K.Gregson, S.Marshall, J.B.Dent, O.W.Heal, Global methane emissions from rice paddies, Chemosphere, 33(5), 879–897, (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, Malaysia, Malaysia’s Second National Communication (NC2) to the UNFCCC, (2011), Retrieved on August 18, 2016 from http://http://unfccc.int/resource/docs/natc/malnc2.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Land and Survey Department, Sarawak, Area and land use in Sarawak, (2013), Retrieved on May 15, 2016 from http://www.landsurvey.sarawak.gov.my/modules/web/index.php [Google Scholar]
- Department of Agriculture, Sarawak, Sarawak Agriculture Statistics, (2010), Retrieved on June 20, 2016 from http://www.doa.sarawak.gov.my/modules/web/index.php [Google Scholar]
- Sarawak Agriculture Statistics, Sarawak Facts and Figures, State Planning Unit, Chief Minister’s Department, Sarawak, Malaysia, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H.S.Eggleston, L.Buendia, K.Miwa, T.Ngara, K.Tanabe, The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, 2006 IPCC Guidelines for National Greenhouse Gas Inventories, Volume 4: Agriculture, Forestry and Other Land Use, Institute for Global Environmental Strategies, Kanagawa, Japan, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, Malaysia, Biennial Update Report (BUR) to the UNFCCC, (2015), Retrieved on July 5, 2016 from http://www.nre.gov.my/sites/TNC-BUR/Documents/BUR_Malaysia_Final.pdf/ [Google Scholar]
- S.Anand, R.P.Dahiya, V.Talyan, P.Vrat, Investigations of methane emissions from rice cultivation in Indian context, Environment Int., 31(4), 469–482, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.O.Yusuf, Z.Z.Noor, A.H.Abba, M.A.Hassan, M.F.Din, Methane emission by sectors: A comprehensive review of emission sources and mitigation methods, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 16(7), 5059–5070, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K.Patra, Trends and projected estimates of GHG emissions from Indian livestock in comparisons with GHG emissions from world and developing countries, Asian- Australasian J. of Animal Sciences, 27(4), 592–599, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.Sejian, R.Lal, J.Lakritz, Measurement and prediction of enteric methane emission, Int. J. Biometeorol, 55, 1–16, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.