MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Urban Hydrology and Hydraulic Research|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- J. Garssen, C. Harmsen and J. de Beer, The effect of the summer 2003 heat wave on mortality in the Netherlands. Eurosurveillance, 10(7), 165–168, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Worldweather online, (2016), Retrived on September 20, 2016 from http://www.worldweatheronline.com/bangkok-weather-averages/krung-thep/th.aspx [Google Scholar]
- Z. Vojinovic, D. Golub, M. Hammond, S. Hirunsalee, S. Weesakul, V. Meesuk, NP. Medina, M. Abbott, A. Sanchez, S. Kumara, 2015, Holistic approach to flood risk assessment in urban areas with cultural heritage: a practical application in Ayutthaya, Thailand, Natural Hazards, Springer, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kluck, F.C. Boogaard, D. Goedbloed, M. Claassen, Storm Water Flooding Amsterdam, from a quick Scan analyses to an action plan, International Water week 2015, Amsterdam, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mynett, and Z. Vojinovic, Hydroinformatics in multi-colours – part red: Urban Flood and Disaster Management, Journal of Hydroinformatics, 11(3-4), 166–180, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Barreto, Z. Vojinovic, R.K. Price and D.P. Solomatine, A Multi-objective Evolutionary Approach for Rehabilitation of Urban Drainage Systems, J. of Water Resources Planning and Management, 136(5), 547–554, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Vojinovic, S. Sahlu, S. Seyoum, A. Sanchez, H. Matungulu, Z. Kapelan and D. Savic, Multi-objective rehabilitation of urban drainage systems under uncertainties, J. of Hydroinformatics, 16(5), 1044–1061, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Abdullah, Z. Vojinovic, and R.K. Price, Improved Methodology for Processing Raw LIDAR Data to Support Urban Flood Modelling - Accounting for Elevated Roads and Bridges, J. of Hydroinformatics, 14(2), 253–269, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Abdullah, Z. Vojinovic and R.K. Price, A Methodology for Processing Raw LIDAR Data to Support 1D/2D Urban Flood Modelling Framework, J. of Hydroinformatics, 14(1), 75–92, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Meesuk, Z. Vojinovic, A. Mynett and A.F. Abdullah, Urban flood modelling combining top-view LiDAR data with ground-view SfM observations, Advances in Water Resources, 75, 105–117, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Seyoum, S.D., Vojinovic, Z., Price, R.K., and Weesakul, S., Coupled 1d and noninertia 2d flood inundation model for simulation of urban pluvial flooding, ASCE Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, ASCE, 138(1), 23–34 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Vojinovic, S. Seyoum, M.H. Salum, R.K. Price, A.F. Fikri, and Y. Abebe, Modelling floods in urban areas and representation of buildings with a method based on adjusted conveyance and storage characteristics, Journal of Hydroinformatics, 15(4), 1150–1168, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Vojinovic, and D. Tutulic, On the use of 1D and coupled 1D-2D approaches for assessment of flood damages in urban areas, Urban Water Journal, 6(3), 183–199, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Vojinovic, S.D. Seyoum, J.M. Mwalwaka and R.K. Price, Effects of Model Schematization, Geometry and Parameter Values on Urban Flood Modelling, Water Science and Technology, 63(3), 462–467, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Kumar, D.S. Arya and Z. Vojinovic, Modelling of urban growth dynamics and its impact on surface runoff characteristics, Computers, Environment and Urban Systems, September 2013, 41, 124–135, (2014). Disaster Risk Management - urban flooding, heatstress & earthquakes [video]. Retrieved on September 20, 2016 from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzFahS9RJPA [Google Scholar]
- F Boogaard, Y. Chen, J. Kluck, S. Yang, L. van der Meulen, T. Lin, The integration of storm water flooding and thermal stress potential in Tainan (Taiwan) and Groningen (The Netherlands), Lyon NOVATECH, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kluck, P. Bosch, B. Heusinkveld, P. van der Wal, Quick scan tool for heat stress: How to help the urban planner, poster ECCA Copenhagen, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tipping, F. Boogaard, R. Jaeger, A. Duffy, T. Klomp, M. Manenschijn, Climatescan.nl: the development of a web-based map application to encourage knowledge-sharing of climate-proofing and urban resilient projects, International waterweek 2015, Amsterdam, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Verlaat, L. van der Meulen, G. Schoof, F. Boogaard, J. Kluck, Disaster Risk Management: Urban Flooding and heatstress, Geomatics Workbooks n° 12 – FOSS4G Europe Como 2015, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.