MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Urban Hydrology and Hydraulic Research|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- M. C. Ong, T. Utnes, L. E. Holmedal, D. Myrhaug, and B. Pettersen, Numerical simulation of flow around a smooth circular cylinder at very high Reynolds numbers. Marine Structures, 22,142–153, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Breuer, Large eddy simulation of the subcritical flow past a circular cylinder: numerical and modeling aspects. Int. J. for Numerical Methods in Fluids, 28,1281–1302, (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Norberg, Experimental investigation of the flow around a circular cylinder: influence of aspect ratio. J. Fluid Mech, 258, 287–316, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- P. Catalano, M. Wang, G. Iaccarino and P. Moin, Numerical simulation of the flow around a circular cylinder at high Reynolds numbers. Int. J. of Heat and Fluid Flow, 24,463–469, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Ong, T. Utnes, L.E. Holmedal,, D. Myrhaug and B. Pettersen,, Numerical simulation of flow around a circular cylinder close to a flat seabed at high Reynolds numbers using a k–ε model. Coastal Engineering, 57, 931–947, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Johansson, M.P. Nielsen and L.O. Nielsen, Uniform flow around a circular cylinder in the subcritical range - using the self-induced angular moment method turbulence model. The 8th Asia-Pacific Conference on Wind Engineering, Chennai, India, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Tremblay, M. Manhart, and R. Friedrich, LES of Flow around a Circular Cylinder at a Subcritical Reynolds Number with Cartesian Grids. In: R. FRIEDRICH & W. RODI (eds.) Advances in LES of Complex Flows. Springer Netherlands, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E. Achenbach, Distribution of local pressure and skin friction around a circular cylinder in cross-flow up to Re=5x106. J. Fluid Mech., 34, 625–639, (1968) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Li, B.W. Karney and G. Liu, FSI research in pipeline systems – A review of the literature. J. of Fluids and Structures, 57,277–297, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Lin, C. Lin, S. Hsieh and S. Dey, Flow Characteristics around a Circular Cylinder Placed Horizontally above a Plane Boundary. J.of Engineering. Mechanics, 135, 697–716, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nakayama and S.N. Vengadesan, On the influence of numerical schemes and subgrid–stress models on large eddy simulation of turbulent flow past a square cylinder. Int. J. for Numeric. Methods in Fluids, 38, 227–253, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Abrahamsen, M. C. Ong, B. Pettersen and D. Myrhaug, Large Eddy Simulations of flow around a smooth circular cylinder in a uniform current in the subcritical flow regime. Ocean Engineering, 77,61–73, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kulyakhtin, O. Shipilova and M. Muskulus, Numerical simulation of droplet impingement and flow around a cylinder using RANS and LES models. J. of Fluids and Structures, 48, 280–294, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Rodríguez, O. Lehmkuhl, J. Chiva, R. Borrell, and A. Oliva, On the flow past a circular cylinder from critical to super-critical Reynolds numbers: Wake topology and vortex shedding. Int. J. of Heat and Fluid Flow, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Liang and L. Cheng, Numerical modeling of flow and scour below a pipeline in currents: Part I. Flow simulation. Coastal Engineering, 52, 25–42, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.