MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Urban Hydrology and Hydraulic Research|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- F. Boogaard, Climate adaptation from Groningen to Mae Phaem. Groningen: Kenniscentrum NoorderRuimte Hanzehogeschool Groningen, The Netherlands, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Dale Israel, Entire Cebu province under state of calamity due to drought, CNN, (April 13, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Janvic Mateo, Philippine temperature hits dangerous levels, The Philippine Star, (April 14, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Fletcher, H. Andrieu, and P. Hamel, Understanding, management and modelling of urban hydrology and its consequences for receiving waters; a state of the art. Advances in Water Resources., 51, 261–279, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Hatt, T.D. Fletcher, C.J. Walsh and S.L. Taylor, The influence of urban density and drainage infrastructure on the concentrations and loads of pollutants in small streams. Environ. Manag., 34, 112–124, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Pasig River Rehabilitation Commission. Annual Report 2014, Pasig river Rehabilitation commission (2014), Retrieved on September 25, 2016, from http://www.prrc.gov.ph/images/pdf/Transparent_Government/accomplishments/2014_ar.pdf (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F.C. Boogaard, Z. Vojinovic and R. Heikoop, Storm Water and Wastewater Management for Improving Water Quality, Proc. - Global Water Safety Conf, Philippines, (April 25-29, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Schets FM and v. W. The microbiological quality of the water in the Amsterdam canals. Bilhoven: RIVM Report (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Amsterdam City Swim. (2016), Retrieved on September 25, 2016 from Amsterdam city swim: https://www.amsterdamcityswim.nl/ [Google Scholar]
- T. Venhoeven., Transit-Oriented Development & Smart Micro City 公交导向的城市在中国与荷兰的发展, Beijing, (November, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Wenger, Communities of Practice. International Encyclopedia of the Social @ Behavioral Sciences, 2339–2342, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Lee, and Y. Kim, Analyzing interaction in R&D networks using the Triple Helix method: Evidence from Industrial R&D programs in the Korean government. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 93–105 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Leydesdorff, The Triple Helix, Quadruple Helix, and an N-tuple of Helices, (2010), Retrieved on November 14, from http://www.leydesdorff.net/ntuple/ntuple.pdf [Google Scholar]
- N. Frantzeskaki, Wittmayer, J. and Loorbach, D., The role of partnerships in ‘realising’ urban sustainability in Rotterdam’s City Ports Area, the Netherlands. Journal of Cleaner Production, 406–417 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Guerrero, and D. Urbano, The impact of Triple Helix agents on entrepreneurial innovations’performance: An inside look at entreprises located in an emerging economy. Technological Forecasting & Social Change, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tipping, F. Boogaard, R. Jaeger, A. Duffy, T. Klomp and M. Manenschijn, Climatescan.nl: The development of a web-based map application to encourage knowledge-sharing of climate-proofing and urban resilient projects, International water week 2015, Amsterdam (2015) [Google Scholar]
- RDM Centre of Expertise. RDM Centre of Expertise, (2016), Retrieved on September 25,2016 from http://www.rdmcoe.nl/ [Google Scholar]
- J. Evans, R. Jones, A. Karvonen, L. Millard and J. Wendler, Living labs and coproduction: university campuses, Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability, 16, 1–6, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Evans and A. Karvonen, Give Me a Laboratory and I Will Lower Your Carbon Footprint!’ — Urban Laboratories and the Governance of Low-Carbon Futures. Int. J. of Urban and Regional Researc, 413–430 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Delta Talent Delta Talent Academy in volle gang, (2016), Retrieved on September 30, 2016, from Delta talent: http://www.deltatalent.nl/nieuws/delta-talent-academyvolle-gang [Google Scholar]
- W. Schampers, 3D scan gives new dynamic insights in waterquality (in Dutch: 3Dscan geeft dynamisch inzicht in waterkwaliteit Groningse vijvers), vakblad riolering (November, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.