MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable Construction, Management and Green Building|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- Y. Uematsu, and N. Isyumov, Wind pressures acting on low-rise buildings, J. Wind Eng & Ind. Aerodyn, 82, 1–25 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Holmes, Wind loading of structures, Spon Press, London, UK, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Tieleman, J. Wind Eng & Ind. Aerodyn., 91(12-15), 1627–1649 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.K.A. Muhammad, T.A. Majid, N.I. Ramli, F.A. Wan Chik, and S.N.C. Deraman, An overview of Non-engineered buildings roofing system failure under wind loads Proc. of Awam Int. Conf. of Civil Engineering, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Said, The grammar of traditional Malay long-roof houses, Proc. Post-Graduate Seminar, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Skudai, Malaysia, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tamura, H. Kikuchi, and K. Hibi, Extreme wind pressure distributions on low-rise building models, J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn., 89, 1635–1646 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ginger, D. Henderson, M. Edwards, and J. Holmes, Wind-related disaster risk reduction (WRDRR) activities in asia-pacific region and cooperative actions, Int. Association for Wind Engineering, Kanagawa, Japan, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Wan Chik, N.I. Ramli, M.K.A. Muhammad, T.A. Majid, and A. Hafiz, The effect of wind load on rural roofing system, Proc. of the Eight Asia-Pacific Conf. on Wind Engineering, Research Publishing, Singapore, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tominaga, SI. Akabayashi, T. Kitahara, and Y. Arinami, Build. Environ, 84, 204–213 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Narayan, and A. Gairola, Wind pressures on gable roof building with overhang, J. Wind Eng & Ind. Aerodyn., 7(1), 16–29 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Dreher and J.E. Cermak, Wind loads on a house roof, Report CER 72-73, KJDJEC22, Colorado State University, Colorado, (1973) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ahmad and K. Kumar, Effect of geometry on wind pressures on low-rise hip roof buildings, J. Wind Eng & Ind. Aerodyn, 90(7), 755–779 (2002a) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Prasad, T. Uliate, and M. R. Ahmed, Wind loads on low-rise building models with different roof configurations, Int. J. of Fluid Mechanics Research, 36, 231–243 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Stathopoulos, K. Wang, and H. Wu, Wind pressure provisions for gable roofs of intermediate roof slope, Wind Struct., 4(2), 119–130, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ahmad, and K. Kumar, Wind pressures on low-rise hip roof buildings, Wind Struct., 5(6), 493–514 (2002b) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.C.E. Ho, D. Surry, and A.G. Davenport, Variability of low building wind loads due to surroundings, J. Wind Eng & Ind. Aerodyn, 38(2-3), 297–310 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.