MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable and Advanced Construction Materials|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- P.L. Domone, Self-compacting concrete: An analysis of 11 years of case studies, Cem. Concr. Compos., 28(2), 197–208, (2006) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- H. Okamura and M. Ouchi, Self-compacting concrete, Adv. Concr. Technol., 1(1), 5–15, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sheen, L.-J. Huang, T.H. Sun and D.H. Le, Engineering properties of selfcompacting concrete containing stainless steel slags, Procedia Eng., 142, 79–86, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Benaicha, X. Roguiez, O. Jalbaud, Y. Burtschell and A. H. Alaoui, Influence of silica fume and viscosity modifying agent on the mechanical and rheological behavior of self compacting concrete, Constr. Build. Mater., 84, 103–110, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Carro López, B. González Fonteboa, J. de Brito, F. Martínez-Abella, I. González-Taboada and P. Silva, Study of the rheology of self-compacting concrete with fine recycled concrete aggregates, Constr. Build. Mater., 96, 491–501, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Güneyisi, M. Gesoglu, A. Al-Goody and S. İpek, Fresh and rheological behavior of nano-silica and fly ash blended self-compacting concrete, Constr. Build. Mater., 95, 29–44, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Ismail, N. Jamaluddin and S. Shahidan, A review on performance of waste materials in self compacting concrete (SCC), J. Teknol., 5, 29–35, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. E. Alyamaç and R. Ince, A preliminary concrete mix design for SCC with marble powders, Constr. Build. Mater., 23(3), 1201–1210, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Y. Aruntas, Workability and mechanical properties of self-compacting concretes containing LLFA, GBFS and MC, 73, 626–635, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Shi, Z. Wu, K. Lv and L. Wu, A review on mixture design methods for selfcompacting concrete, Constr. Build. Mater., 84, 387–398, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EFNARC, Specification and guidelines for self-compacting concrete, United Kingdom, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- N. Su, K.C. Hsu and H.W. Chai, A simple mix design method for self-compacting concrete, Cem. Concr. Res., 31(12), 1799–1807, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Selvamony, M. S. Ravikumar, S. U. Kannan and S. B. Gnanappa, Investigations on self-compacted self-curing concrete using limestone powder and clinkers, ARPN J. Eng. Appl. Sci., 5(3), 1–6, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. C. S. Nepomuceno, L. a. Pereira-De-Oliveira, S. M. R. Lopes and R. M. C. Franco, Maximum coarse aggregate’s volume fraction in self-compacting concrete for different flow restrictions, Constr. Build. Mater., 113, 851–856, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhao, W. Sun, X. Wu and B. Gao, The properties of the self-compacting concrete with fly ash and ground granulated blast furnace slag mineral admixtures, J. Clean. Prod., 95, 66–74, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Ghambhir, Concrete technology (theory and practice), Fourth Eds, Tata McGrawhill Education Private Limited, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.