MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable and Advanced Construction Materials|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- S.O.Bada and S.Potgieter-Vermaak, Evaluation and treatment of coal fly ash for adsorption application, Leonardo Electronic J. of Practices and Technologies, 37–48, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.Cheriaf, J. C.Rocha, and J.Péra, Pozzolanic properties of pulverized coal combustion bottom ash, Cem. Concr. Res., 2(9), 1387–1391, (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Shahidan, H. B.Koh, A. M. S.Alansi and L. Y.Loon, StrengthDevelopment and Water Permeability of Engineered Biomass Aggregate Pervious Concrete, MATEC Web of Conf., 2–7, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.Shahidan, I.Isham, and N.Jamaluddin, A Review on Waste Minimization by Adopting in Self Compacting Concrete, MATEC Web of Conf., 1–7, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.Tiwari, S. K.Sahu, R. C.Bhangare, P. Y.Ajmal, and G. G.Pandit, Elemental characterization of coal, fly ash, and bottom ash using an energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence technique, Applied Radiation and Isotope, 90, 53–57, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U.Kalapathy, A.Proctor and J.Shultz, A simple method for production of pure silica from rice hull ash, Bioresour. Technol., 73, 257–262, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- C.P.Faizul, C.Abdullah, B.Fazlul, Extraction of Silica from Palm Ash using Organic Acid Leaching Treatment, Key Eng. Mater., 594, 329–333, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. A.Kamarudin, A. S.Matlob, Z.Jubri and Z.Ramli, Extraction of silica and alumina from coal fly ash for the synthesis of zeolites, Proc. 3rd Int. Conf. on Energy and Environment: Advancement Towards Global Sustainability, Malacca, Malaysia 456–461(2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. U.Abubakar and K. S.Baharudin, Tanjung Bin Coal Bottom Ash: From Waste to Concrete Material, Adv Mater. Res., 705, 163–168, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A.Kadir, M. I. H.Hassan, and M. M. A. B.Abdullah, Investigation on Leaching Behaviour of Fly Ash and Bottom Ash Replacement in Self-Compacting Concrete, IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., IOP, 133, 1–12 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.Umeda and K.Kondoh, High-purity amorphous silica originated in rice husks via carboxylic acid leaching process, J. Mater. Sci., 43(22), 7084–7090, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Quek, W.Xu, L.Guo, and D.Wu, Heavy Metal Removal from Incineration Bottom Ash through Washing with Rainwater and Seawater, Int. J. Waste Resour., 6(1), 2–9 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Muhardi, A.Marto, K. A.Kassim, A. M.Makhtar, L. F.Wei, and Y. S.Lim, Engineering characteristics of Tanjung Bin coal ash, Electron. J. Geotech. Eng., 15, 1117–1129, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. LJayaranjan, A. PAnnachhatre, Precipitation of heavy metals from coal ash leachate using biogenic hydrogen sulfide generated from FGD gypsum., Water Sci. Technol., 2(67), 311–8, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.Ernida, Z.Abidin, M.Haziman, W.Ibrahim, N.Jamaluddin, K.Kamaruddin, A.Farhan Hamzah, The Strength Behavior of Self-Compacting Concrete incorporating Bottom Ash as Partial Replacement to Fine Aggregate, ARPN J. of Eng. & App. Sci., 11(4), 2570–2575, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. B.Sarode, R. N.Jadhav, V. A.Khatik, S. T.Ingle, and S. B.Attarde, Extraction and leaching of heavy metals from thermal power plant fly ash and its admixture, Polish J. Environ. Stud., 19(6), 1325–1330, (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.