MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2017International Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering 2016 (ISCEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable and Advanced Construction Materials|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
- U.N.Okonkwo, I.C.Odiong, and E.E.Akpabio, The effects of eggshell ash on strength properties of cement-stabilized lateric, Int. J. of Sustainable Construction Engineering and Technology, 13(1),18–25 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.U.Elinwha and Y.A.Mohmood, Ash from timber waste as cement replacement material, 24(2), 219–222 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F.Udoeyo, H.Inyang, D.Young, and E.Oparadu, Potential of wood waste ash as an additive in concrete, J. Mater. Civ. Eng., 18(4), 605–611 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.Jayasankar, N.Mahindran, and R.Ilangovan, Studies on concrete using fly ash, rice husk ash and egg shell powder, Int. J. of Civil and Structural Engineering, Integrated Publishing Services, 1(3), 362–372, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C.B.Cheah and M.Ramli., Mechanical strength, durability and drying shrinkage of structural mortar containing HCWA as partial replacement of cement, Construction and Building Materials, 30, 320–329 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.C.Lung, B.L.Tuan, and C.C.Tsun, Effect of rice husk ash on the strength and durability characteristics of concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 25, 3768–3772 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R.de Sensale, Effect of rice husk ash on durability of cementitious materials, Cement and Concrete Research, 32,718–725 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.