MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 102, 2017V International Forum for Young Scientists “Space Engineering”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Applied Aerospace Engineering|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- N. A. Volodina, R. N. Karyakin, L. V. Kulikova, O. K. Nikolsky, A. A. Soshnikov, Basics of the electromagnetic compatibility (2015)
- I. I. Davydov, Computer technology, 1 (2004)
- T. V. Veselova, V. A. Veselovsky, L. I. Deyev, A. A. Baizhumanov, Rad.Biol. Radioec. 52(4) (2012)
- M. A. Martínez, A. Úbeda, M. A. Cid, M. A. Trillo, Cell Physiol Biochem 29, 5 (2012)
- World Health Organization, Electromagnetic fields and public health, URL: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs322/ru/ (2007)
- V. N. Dovbysh, M. Yu. Maslov, Yu. M. Spodobayev, Electromagnetic safety of electrical system elements: monography (2009)
- I. E. Migalyov, Polzunovskii Vestnik, 4 (2012)
- E. V. Titov, Increasing of agricultural complex’s electrotechnology safety based on the integrated control of electromagnetic radiations: Ph. D. dissertation thesis (2013)
- R. G. Minullin, V. I. Nazarenko, E. Yu. Zykov, and others, Hygiene and sanitation 4 (1995)
- T. Liebig, AppCSXCAD – Minimal GUI Application using the QCSXCAD library, URL:https://github.com/thliebig/AppCSXCAD
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.