MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 102, 2017V International Forum for Young Scientists “Space Engineering”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Applied Aerospace Engineering|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- K.V. Lineitseva, V.I. Kopytov, The 8th International Scientific and Practical Conference of Students, Post-Graduates and Young Scientists: Modern Technique and Technologies, MTT, 59 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Volkova, V.I. Kopytov, 5th Korea-Russia International Symposium on Science and Technology, 29 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Ivanova, 8th International Scientific and Practical Conference of Students, Postgraduates and Young Scientists; “Modem Techniques and Technologies”, 42 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Golodnykh, V.N. Borikov, SIBCON, 6693635 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Taracenko, V.S. Dmitriev, T.G. Kostuchenko, KORUS, 83 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Gormakov, KORUS, 20 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.J. Skorykh, A.N. Gormakov, I.A. Plotnikov, KORUS, 42 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Baranov, E.I. Tsimbalist, V.N. Borikov, D.G. Soltanova, IMEKO, 116100 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Baranov, E.I. Tsimbalist, V.E. Baranova, SIBCON, 7146992 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.