MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 102, 2017V International Forum for Young Scientists “Space Engineering”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Applied Aerospace Engineering|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- C. Acar, A.M. Shkel, MEMS Vibratory Gyroscopes Structural Approaches to Improve Robustness (Springer, New York, 2008)
- E.V. Golodnykh, V.N. Borikov, SIBCON, 6693635 (2013)
- T. Jiang, et. al., Sens. Actuators A: Phys 128 (2006)
- X. Liu, et. al., Sens. Actuators A: Phys 154 (2009)
- V.J. Skorykh, A.N. Gormakov, I.A. Plotnikov, KORUS, 42 (2001)
- T. Nesterenko, S. Vtorushin, E. Barbin, A. Koleda, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 81 (2015) [CrossRef]
- P. Baranov, T. Nesterenko, E. Tsimbalist, E. Barbin, A. Koleda, S. Vtorushin, IMEKO: Proc. 14th IMEKO TC10 Workshop on Tech.1 Diag. (2016)
- P.F. Baranov, E.I. Tsimbalist, V.N. Borikov, D.G. Soltanova, IMEKO, 116100 (2015)
- V.N. Borikov, P.F. Baranov, A.D. Bezshlyakh, SIBCON, 5044870 (2009)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.