MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2017Sriwijaya International Conference on Engineering, Science and Technology (SICEST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 March 2017|
- British Petroleum (BP), Statistical review of world energy, [Google Scholar]
- IPCC, Climate change, Syntheses report (2014). [Google Scholar]
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric/Earth System Research Laboratory (NOAA/ESRL 2015), Trends in atmospheric carbon dioxide. [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Boden, G. Marland, R. J. Andres. Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, U.S. Department of Energy (2015). [Google Scholar]
- United States Geological Survey. USGS Mineral Program Cement Report, 44–45 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- CEMBUREAU 2011. Available at: http://www.cembureau.be/ [Google Scholar]
- K. Sakai. Proceedings of the International UKIERI Concrete Congress Concrete Research Driving Profit and Sustainabilityp held at Dr Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, Punjab, India, on 2 - 5 November 2015 pp. 3–17. [Google Scholar]
- Cooperative Research Centre for Greenhouse Accounting, Report (2006). [Google Scholar]
- H. Kara. Sustainable Construction Materials, Envirocities eMagazine, 10 29–32 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- CSIRO Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation, Report (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Road Ready Newsletter, Pavement interactive, Newsletter (2012). [Google Scholar]
- F. Ma, A. Sha, R. Lin, Y. Huang, C. Wang. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 13 351(2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Oikonomou. Recycled concrete aggregates, Cement & Concrete Composites, 27 315–318 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Buck. Recycled concrete as a source of aggregate, ACI Journal, 74 (1977) 212–219 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- SPAID (Support Programme for Accelerated Infrastructure Development) 2008. Research Report for the Infrastructure Inputs Monitoring Strategy. Available at http://www.spaid.co.za/downloads/ [Google Scholar]
- Aggregates market accessed at https://www.pinterest.com/lehighhanson/aggregates/ [Google Scholar]
- World Energy Report 2010, International Energy Agency, https://www.iea.org/publications/freepublications/publication/weo-2010.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.