MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2017Sriwijaya International Conference on Engineering, Science and Technology (SICEST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 March 2017|
- CIRIA. Project Report 49, On-site curing – Influence on the durability of concrete: A review (1997) [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Gupta, A. Gupta, Concrete Technology. A.K. John Publishers for Standard Publishers Distributors, Nai Sarak, Delhi, India (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wanielista, M. Chopra, Compressive Strength of Previous Concrete Pavements. Final Report. FDOT project BD521-02 University of Central Florida. Orlando Florida (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Wojcik, D.R. Fitzjarrald, Journal of Applied Meteorology, 40 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Chougale, M. Bhagat, S.M. Nagargoje, International Journal of Advance Foundation And Research In Science & Engineering, 1(2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Zain, Y. Matsufuji, Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Concrete Engineering and Technology, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- CIP. Concrete in Practice, National Ready Mixed Concrete Association (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. Preetha, S.R. Kishore, C. Sundaramurthy, P.C. Sivathanu, A.K. Laharia, Concrete research letters, 5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. James, A. Malachi, E.W. Gadzama, V. Anametemoka, Nigerian Journal of Technology 30 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Kholia, A.V. Binita, T.G. Tank, International Journal of Advanced Engineering Technology, 4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Raheem, A.A. Soyingbe, A.J. Emenike, International Journal of Applied Science and Technology. 3(2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Safuddin, M.F. Raman Zain, Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 1 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Y. B. Raghavendra, M.U. Aswath, International Journal of Advance Scientific Research and Technology, 3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Nagesh, “Assessment of the Properties of the Self-Cured concrete”, Civil Engineering Portal, http://www.engineeringcivil.com/assessment-oftheproperties-of-self-cured-concrete.html. (2012). Accesed: 18th September, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Kosmatka, B. Kerkhoff, W.C. Panarese, “Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures”, Fourteenth Edition, Portland Cement Association, USA (2003) [Google Scholar]
- BS 1881 – Parts 108 & 116. “Method for making test cubes from fresh concrete & Method for determination of compressive strength of concrete”, British Standard Institution (BSI), London, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Cabrera, N. Gowripalan, P.J. Wainwright, Magazine of Concrete Research, 1989, Vol. 41, No. 149, pp.193–198. 1989. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 196-2, Methods of testing cement – Part 2: Chemical analysis of cement‘, British Standards Institution (BSI), London (1995) [Google Scholar]
- BS 1377. “Method of test for soil for civil engineering”. British Standard Institution (BSI), London, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ye, D. Zollinger, S. Choi, and M. Won, Literature Review of Curing in Portland Cement Concrete Pavement 2nd edn. (2006) 1–80. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Rashid, A. Rahman, S. Chakma, M. Rahman, Duet Journal 21–15 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Neville A. M. Properties of Concrete, Fourth and Final Edition. John Wiley and Sons, Inc., New York, USA (1996) [Google Scholar]
- ACI Committee 318. Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary, 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.