MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2017Sriwijaya International Conference on Engineering, Science and Technology (SICEST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Applied Technology for Sustainable Environment|
|Published online||09 March 2017|
- AKNOP, Report. Department of Public Works Directorate General of Water Resources (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Chen, Y. X. Yan, and Y. K. Li, “Spatial and temporal variations of suspended sediment deposition in the alluvial reach of the upper Yellow River from 1952 to 2007, “ Catena, vol. 92, pp. 30–37, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wanshun Zhang, Yanhong Xu, Yanru Wang, and Hong Peng, Modeling Sediment Transport and River Bed Evolution in River System, Journal of Clean Energy Technologies, Vol. 2, No. 2, April 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Fulazzaky Mohamad Ali. “Challenges of integrated water resources management in Indonesia.” Water 6.7 (2014): 2000–2020 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BMKG, Hydro-climatology of Palembang (2007) [Google Scholar]
- DHI Software, MIKE-21 Reference Manual, Danish Hydraulic Institute, Denmark (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D G Wetlands and Beach, Report, Directorat General of Water Resources, Department Public Works (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H. Sumarjo, R.H. Susanto, B. Schult, and F.X. Suryadi, Proceedings of the 9th Inter-Regional Confrence on water environment. Enviro water, Concept for Water management and multifunctional land uses in lowlands, Delft, the Netherlands (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Hayde, Canal Designs, Lecture notes, IHE. Delft, The Netherlands (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Land and Water Management Tidal Lowlands (LWMTL) South Sumatra Province, June 2004. Operation and Maintenance Network with water user associations (P3A), Rikjkswaterstaat, UNESCO-IHE, ARCADIS-Euroconsult in Cooperation with Regional Infrastructure, Ministry of Agriculture, Sriwijaya University and Local Government South Sumatra, Indonesia (2004) [Google Scholar]
- F.X. Suryadi. Report: Regional Development Experience Swamp and O & M Telang I. Land and Water Management Tidal Lowlands (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Syarifudin. The 2nd International Conference on Informatics, Environment, Energy and Applications (IEEA 2013), Bali, Indonesia, March 16-17, 2013, JOCET (Journal of Clean Energy and Technology) Journal ISSN: 1793-821X Vol. 2, No. 1, January 2014. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Syarifudin, 5th ICIBA International conference on information technology & Engineering Application, Palembang (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.