MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2017Sriwijaya International Conference on Engineering, Science and Technology (SICEST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Applied Technology for Sustainable Environment|
|Published online||09 March 2017|
- R. Kutter, W. InformationStrategies in Websites for Sustainable Consumption: An Exploration of the EcoRunner Tool, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- R. Bechtel & Churchman, A. (Eds.). (2003). Handbook of environmental psychology. John Wiley & Sons, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- R. Schefold., Nas, P., & Domenig, G. (Eds.). Indonesian Houses: Tradition and transformation in vernacular architecture. NUS Press, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- S. Clayton., Myers, G. Conservation Psychology: Understanding and Promoting Human Care for Nature. John Wiley and Sons, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Bodur. Sarigollu, E. Environmental Sensitivity in a Developing Country: Consumer Classification and Implications. J. Environment and Behavior, 37 (4), 487–510, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Milfont, L. & Duckitt, J. J. Environmental Psychology, 24, 3, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zelezny, C. Chua, P. P. & Aldrich, C. J. Social issues, 56, 3, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Floyd. Race, Ethnicity, and Use of the National Park System. Social Science Research Review, 1(2), (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mareck, F. Acquiring Biospheric Literacy: Discursive Tools, Situated Learning, and the Rhetoric of Use. In Goggin, P.N (ed), Rhetorics, Literacies, and Narratives of Sustainability. Routledge, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Godfrey, J. Risky. Messages to Whom?: Understanding Our Toleration for Risk Through an Examination of Values. ProQuest, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pelling. Resilience and Transformation. In Pelling Mark, David Manuel-Navarrete, and Michael Redclift, eds. Climate change and the crisis of capitalism: a chance to reclaim, self, society and nature. Routledge, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. Porter, R & Howell, F. M. (2012). Geographical sociology: Theoretical foundations and methodological applications in the sociology of location (Vol. 105). Springer Science & Business Media, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Pemerintah Kota Palembang. Peta Kota Palembang, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hair, F. Anderson, R. E. Tatham, R. L., & William, C. (1998). Multivariate data analysis. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- R. Palen. Emergence of Cities, (2006) http://www.bolender.com/Sociology/Palen/Palen%202.htm Accessed on July 12nd 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.