MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2017Sriwijaya International Conference on Engineering, Science and Technology (SICEST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Applied Technology for Sustainable Environment|
|Published online||09 March 2017|
- Dumai Dalam Angka (Dumai in Figure) 2015, vol. 1. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- S. Sutikno, K. Murakami, D. P. Handoyo, and M. Fauzi, “Calibration of Numerical Model for Shoreline Change Prediction Using Satellite Imagery Data,” Makara J. Technol., vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 113–119, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- a. N. Menendez, N. D. Badano, M. F. Lopolito, and M. Re, “Water quality assessment for a coastal zone through numerical modeling,” J. Appl. Water Eng. Res., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 8–16, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Paper, M. Ben, M. Politecnico, and M. M. Politecnico, “Numerical results of the pollutant spreading offshore Taranto,” 2009, no. August 2016. [Google Scholar]
- D. Vouk, G. Loncar, and D. Bekic, Tech. Gaz., vol. 6, pp. 255–262, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- S. Davies, H. Mirfenderesk, R. Tomlinson, and S. Szylkarski, “Hydrodynamic, Water Quality and Sediment Transport Modeling of Estuarine and Coastal Waters on the Gold Coast Australia,” J. Coast. Res., vol. 2009, no. 56, pp. 937–941, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- N. Romano and C. Zeng, “Acute toxicity of sodium nitrate, potassium nitrate, and potassium chloride and their effects on the hemolymph composition and gill structure of early juvenile blue swimmer crabs(Portunus pelagicus Linnaeus, 1758) (Decapoda, Brachyura, Portunidae).,” Environ. Toxicol. Chem., vol. 26, no. 9, pp. 1955–1962, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jakeman, “ON NUMERICAL SOLUTIONS OF THE SHALLOW WATER WAVE EQUATIONS,” 2006. [Google Scholar]
- M. Abbaspour, a Javid, P. Moghimi, and K. Kayhan, “Modeling of thermal pollution in coastal area and its economical and environmental assessment,” Int. J. Environ. Sci. Technol., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 13–26, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Pigue, “Changes in Dissolved Oxygen, Ammonia, and Nitrate Levels in an Extended Aeration Wastewater Treatment Facility When Converting From Counter Current to Disc Diffuser Aeration,” 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.