MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2017Sriwijaya International Conference on Engineering, Science and Technology (SICEST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Advances in Materials Science & Technology|
|Published online||09 March 2017|
- R. Nowosielski, R. Babilas, G. Derce, L. Pajak, J. Wrona, Structure and properties of barium ferrite powder prepared by milling and annealing, International scientific J. published monthly as the organ of the committee of materials sciences of the polish academy of sciences, vol. 28, issue 12, P 736–742 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bahadur, Influence of fuel ratios on auto combustion synthesis of barium ferrite nano particles, J. Chemical Science, vol. 118, 1, P 15–21 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Somogyvan, E. Syab, K. Krezhov, L.F. Kiss, D. Kaptas, I. Vincze, E. Beregi, F. Bouree, J. of magnetism and magnetic materials, vol. 304, issue 2, P e775-e777 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Moitra, S. Kim, S.G. Kim, S.C. Erwin, Y.K. Hong, J. Park, Computational Condensed Matter, vol. 1, P 45–50 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Nowosielski, R. Babilas, J. Wrona, Microstructure and magnetic properties of commercial barium ferrite powder, J. of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering, vol. 20, issue 1-2 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Jassem, Preparation of barium ferrite BaFe12O19 and the study of the effect of fast neutrons on its magnetic and dielectrical properties, College of Basic Education Researchers J. University of Mosul/ College of Basic Education,Vol.11 No.1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y.Y. Menga, M.H. Hea, Q. Zenga, D.L. Jiaoa, S. Shuklab, R.V. Ramanujanb, Z.W. Liu, Synthesis of barium ferrite ultrafine powders by a sol–gel combustion method using glycine gels, J. of Alloys and Compounds, 583, P 220–22 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Jie, Zhang Huai-Wu, Li Yuan-Xun, Liu Ying-Li, and Ma Yan-Bing, The structural and magnetic properties of barium ferrite powders prepared by the sol gel method, Chin. Phys. B, Chinese Physical Society and IOP Publishing Ltd, vol. 21, No. 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yaoming Z., Ze WU, Xianyou Z., Synthesis of hexagonal barium ferrite nanoparticle by sol-gel method, Rare Metals Elsevier, vol. 25, Issue 6, Supplement 1, P 605–608 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Janasi, M. Emura, F.J.G. Landgraf, D. Rodrigues, the effects of synthesis variables on the magnetic properties of coprecipitated barium ferrite powders, J. of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 238, P 168–172 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Atassi, I. Seyd Darwish, M. Tally, Preparation and Characterization of Nano-particle Substituted Barium Hexaferrite, Chem. Physic Cornell Univ. library (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Nowosielskia, R. Babilasa, G. Derczb, L. Pająk, Microstructure of polymer composite with barium ferrite powde, J. of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering, vol. 31, Issue 2, P 269–274 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- W. Kaszuwara, A. Witowski, M. Leonowicz, P. Pawlik, J. Paszula, effect of milling medium on the structure and magnetic properties of mechanically alloyed barium ferrite, Rev. Adv. Mater. Sci. P 497–500 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.R. Haris, I.P. Jones, Grain Boundarie: their character, characterization and influence on properties, Maney Publishing (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Dr. S. Ii S, discovery of increase in magnetic moment at grain boundaries, Scripta Materials, National Institute for Materials Science Kumamoto University (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sadhana, S.E. Naina Vinodini, R. Sandhya and K. Praveena, effect of grain size on the structural and magnetic properties of nanocrystalline Al3Fe5O12 by aqueous coprecipitation method, Adv. Mater. Lett. P 99–107 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.