MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 99, 20172016 Workshop on Contemporary Materials and Technologies in the Aviation Industry (CMTAI2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Guidance, Navigation and Control|
|Published online||08 February 2017|
- X. Qi, D. Theilliol, J. Qi, Y. Zhang, J. Han, D. Song, L. Wang, Y. Xia. Fault diagnosis and fault tolerant control methods for manned and unmanned helicopters: a literature review. Proc. of the Conference on Control and Fault-Tolerant Systems SysTol, pp. 132–139 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Patton, Fault-tolerant control: the 1997 situation. Proc. of the IFAC Symposium on Fault Detection Supervision and Safety for Technical Processes, pp. 1033–1055 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, J. Jiang. Ann. Rev. Control. 32(2), 229–252 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Korsun, Mekhatronika, Avtomatizatsiya, Upravlenie. S6, 2–7 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. Yu. Zybin, V.V. Kosyanchuk. Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International, 55(4), 546–557 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.