MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 99, 20172016 Workshop on Contemporary Materials and Technologies in the Aviation Industry (CMTAI2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Aviation industry and engineering|
|Published online||08 February 2017|
- G.S. Byushgens (Eds.). Flight Dynamics (Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Afanasiev, I.S. Golubev et al. Unmanned aerial vehicles (Moscow, MAI, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Krasnov, Aerodynamics and wing and profile, In The basic theory of aerodynamics (Moscow, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Mil et al. Helicopters (Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- V.E Pavlovski, S.F. Jatsun, O.V. Emelyanova, S.P Stykanyova, Unmanned vehicle with elements of artificial intelligence (UV-II-2015), proceedings of the second all-Russian scientific-practical seminar, 99–106 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Jatsun, O.V. Emelyanov, A.I. Savin, S.P. Stykanyova, News SWSU, 14, 55 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Jatsun, O.V. Yemelyanov, K.G. Kazaryan, Unmanned vehicles with elements of artificial intelligence (UV-II-2016): proceedings of the third all-Russian scientific-practical seminar, 147–157 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Pavlovsky, S. F. Jatsun, O.V. Emelyanova, A.V. Savitsky, Robotics and technical cybernetics: scientific and technical journal, 5, 49–57 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Jatsun, O.V. Emelyanova, A.I. Savin, News of the SWSU. A series of engineering and technology, 17, 31–37 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- The website “Podelise” http://tnu.podelise.ru/docs/index-385011.html?page=5 [Google Scholar]
- The website “Airfoil Tools” http://airfoiltools.com/ [Google Scholar]
- The website “Soviet helicopters” http://wiki.nashtransport.ru/wiki/Советские_вертолеты [Google Scholar]
- G. Salazar-Cruz, Aerospace and Electronic Systems Conference (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Oosedo, S. Abiko, S. Narasaki, A. Kuno et al. 2015 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2326–2331 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Jatsun, S.V. Efimov et al. The patent for useful model No. 157967, IPC В64С 25/62. The air propulsion with variable thrust vectoring / (RF). No. 2015131037/11 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.