MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 98, 201716th International Conference on Organized Molecular Films (ICOMF16-LB16)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Langmuir and Langmuir-Blodgett Films|
|Published online||08 February 2017|
- G.R. Ivanov, “First observation of fluorescence self-quenching in Langmuir films”, Chem. Phys. Lett., 193 323 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Ivanov and M. Fujihira, “Novel phenomena in organized organic monolayers”, in Thin Film Materials and Devices - Developments in Science and Technology, eds. J. M. Marshall, N. Kirov, A. Vavrek, J. M. Maud, World Scientific, Singapore, 261 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Brennan, K.M.R. Kallury and U.J. Krull, Thin Solid Films, 244, 898 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Vollhardt, Colloids and Surfaces A, 156, 79 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Hatta, Langmuir, 20, 4059 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Ivanov, G. Georgiev and Z. Lalchev, Fluorescently Labeled Phospholipids – New Class of Materials for Chemical Sensors for Environmental Monitoring, in Relevant Perspectives in Global Environmental Change, ed. J. Agboola, ISBN: 978-953-307-709-3, Rijeka: (InTech) 89 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Paprica, N.C. Baird and N.O. Petersen. J. Photochem. Photobiol. A: Chem., 70, 51 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Mukherjee, A. Chattopadhyay, A. Samanta and T. Soujanya, Phys. Chem., 98, 2809 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Ivanov and M. Fujihira, “Single component Langmuir-Blodgett film investigated with 5 scanning probe microscopy methods”, Colloids and Surfaces A, 198 – 200, 305 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Ivanov and N.I. Geshev, „New effects in Langmuir and Langmuir-Blodgett monolayers from fluorescently labelled phospholipids and their possible use for water quality control”, IOP Science, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 682, 012037 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Ivanov, J. Nanoscience and Nanoengineering, 2, 15 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- H. Riegler and K. Spratte, Thin Solid Films, 210 – 211, 9 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Meine, D. Vollhardt and G. Weidemann, Langmuir, 14, 1815 (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Santesson, T.M.H. Wong, M. Taborelli, P. Descouts, M. Liley, C. Duschl, H. Vogel, J. Phys. Chem. 99, 1038 (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Ivanov and J. Burov, AIP Conf. Proc. 899, 257 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.