MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2017Engineering Technology International Conference 2016 (ETIC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- P. Sukholthaman, K. Shirahada, Proceedings of PICMET ‘14 Conference: Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology; Infrastructure and Service Integration, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. K.M. Lee, T. Wu, International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, 798 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Thompson, A.H. Afolayan, E.O. Ibidunmoye, Information Science, Computing and Telecommunications, 206 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Hannan, M. Arebey, R.A. Begum, H. Basri, Waste Manage., 32, 2229 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A.A. Mamun, M.A. Hannan, A. Hussain, H. Basri, IEEE Sensors Journal, 15, 561 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Krikke, I.L. Blanc, M. van Krieken, H. Fleuren, Int. J. Prod. Econ., 111, 209 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. M. Johansson, Waste Manage., 26, 875 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.