MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2017Engineering Technology International Conference 2016 (ETIC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- J. Davidovits, Geopolymer Chemistry and Applications, Institute Geopolymer, Saint Quentin, France, 3rd Ed. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Rangan, ISTE-SRM International Journal of Civil Engineering 1, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Rajamane, Studies on Development of ambient temperature cured fly ash and GGBS based Geopolymer Concretes (PhD thesis submitted to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, Karnataka, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Wallah, B.V. Rangan, Low-Calcium Fly Ash based Geopolymer Concrete-Long term properties (Research Report GC2, Curtain University of Technology, Perth, Australia, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Kim, J.H. Park, International Journal of Civil, Environmental, Structural, Construction and Architectural Engineering, 9, 96 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Lee, V. Deventer, Cem. Concr. Res., 34, 195 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Dattatreya, N.P. Rajamane, D. Sabitha, P.S. Ambily, M.C. Nataraja, Int. J. Civ. Struct. Eng. Res., 2,138 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.M.J Sumajouw, D. Hardjito, S.E. Wallah, B.V. Rangan, J. Mater. Sci., 42, 3124 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- IS:2770, Indian Standard methods of Testing Bond in Reinforced Concrete, Part I Pull-out test (Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi, 1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.