MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 96, 2017III International Symposium “Fundamental Aspects of Rare-Earth Elements Exploration, Mining and Separation and Modern Materials Engineering” (REE-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||19 January 2017|
- B. Estifanos, K. Stahl, R.G. Andreassov, G. Bylang, A mineralogical and structural study of red corundum Al1.98Cr0.02O3 from Froland, Norway, Norsk Geologisk Tidsskrift,77, 119 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Duroc-Danner, Untreated yellowish orange sapphire exhibiting its natural color, The Journal of Gemology, 5-8, 174 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Samsonov, T.G. Bulankova, F.L. Burykina, T.N. Znatokova, etc. Physical and chemical properties of oxides. Reference book (in Russian), (Metallurgy, Moscow, 456, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Maslennikova, I.V. Pitzh, Ceramic Pigments (in Russian), (Stroymaterialy, Moscow, 224, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Ivanova, Synthetic analogous of jewelry gems (in Russian), (Irkutsk University, Irkutsk, 115, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Rogachev, A.S. Mukasyan, Combustion for material synthesis: introduction to macrokinetics (in Russian), (Phyzmatlit, Moscow, 400, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Lyakishev, Yu. L. Pliner, G.F. Ignatenko, S.I. Lappo, Aluminothermy (in Russian), (Metallurgy, Moscow, 424, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Nikol’sky, Physical method of inorganic materials investigation (in Russian), (Akdemiya, Moscow, 448, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Yu. Zinyuk, A.G. Balykov, I.B. Gavrilenko, A.M. Shevyakov, FTIR-spectroscopy in inorganic technology (in Russian), (Khimiya, Leningrad, 160, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Chernyakova, I.A. Vrublevskii, M.I. Ivanovskaya, D.A. Kotikov, Impurity defective structure of anodic alumina oxide produced by method of two-sided anodic oxidation in solution of tartaric acid, Journal of Applied Spectroscopy (in Russian), 1, 83 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Horoshavin L.B. Spinel Firebriks. (Ekaterinburg, Ural Branch RAS, 600, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- Barabanov V.F. Modern Physical Methods in Geochemistry. (Leningrad State University, 391, 1990) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.