MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20178th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Design and Technology|
|Published online||22 December 2016|
- P. Kacálek, R. Smolka, T. Petříček, Juniorstav 2011 (Akademické nakladatelství CERM, Brno, 2011)
- H. Marková, P. Kacálek, J. Hejhálek, Českomoravský výběr (Vega s.r.o., Hradec Králové, 2009)
- R. Smolka, J. Plachý, P. Kacálek, T. Petříček, AMM 824, 188–195 (2016) [CrossRef]
- T. Petříček, P. Kacálek, R. Smolka, AMR 1041, 71–74 (2014) [CrossRef]
- CSN EN ISO 10211, Thermal bridges in building construction - Heat flows and surface temperatures - Detailed calculations (Czech office for standards, metrology and testing, Prague, 2009)
- CSN EN ISO 13788, Hygrothermal performance of building components and building elements — Internal surface temperature to avoid critical surface humidity and interstitial condensation — Calculation methods (Czech office for standards, metrology and testing, Prague, 2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.