MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20178th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Design and Technology|
|Published online||22 December 2016|
- ČSN 73 0532, Acoustics – Protection against noise in buildings and evaluation of acoustic properties of building elements – Requirements (Czech Office for Standards, Metrology and Testing, 2010)
- ČSN EN ISO 140-5. Acoustics - Measurement of sound insulation in buildings and of building elements - Part 5: Field measurement of airborne sound insulation of façade elements and façades (Czech Office for Standards, Metrology and Testing, 2010)
- Z. Fišarová, L. Kalousek, Akustika 22, 12–19 (2014)
- P. Valenta, Utility model no. 15073 U1, ČESKÉ DŘEVAŘSKÉ ZÁVODY PRAHA, A. S., PRAHA, CZ, Obvodový plášť zateplené budovy (External cladding of thermalinsulated building), available on http://www.upv.cz/cs/sluzby-uradu/databaze-online/databaze-patentu-a-uzitnych-vzoru.html
- Z. Fišarová, L. Kalousek, M. Frank, Akustika 24, 16–24 (2015)
- Protocol no. 35-2013 titled “Measurement of Laboratory Airborne Sound Insulation of external walls”, issued by Acoustic Laboratory of the Institute of Physical Engineering, accredited as ČIA, No. 1016. (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.