MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2017The Fourth International Youth Forum “Smart Grids 2016”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- N. F. Emelyanov, Design, construction and elements of the theory of vessel (Dalrybvtuz, Vladivostok, 2002) [in Russia] [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Belov, A.D. Novikov, L.N. Rassudov, Automatic electric drive of industrial machinery and technological complexes (Academa, Moscow, 2007) [in Russia] [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Ugrumov, Digital circuitry, (BHV-Petersburg, St. Petersburg, 2007) [in Russia] [Google Scholar]
- R. Coris, X. Schmidt-Walter, Reference circuit design engineer (Technosphere, Moscow, 2008) [in Russia] [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Udut, O.P. Maltseva, N.V. Koyain, Asynchronous frequency controlled electric drive (Publisher of Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, 2009) [in Russia] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Chernyh., Simulation of electrical devices in MATLAB, SimPowerSystems and Simulink (Piter, St. Petersburg, 2007) [in Russia] [Google Scholar]
- L. Payuk, N. Voronina, S. Korepanov, O. Galtseva, N. Natalinova, MATEC Web of Conf. 79, 01060 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.