MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2017The Fourth International Youth Forum “Smart Grids 2016”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- L.V. Savostyanova, V. V. Litvak, Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University 321, 11 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Litvak, V.F. Panin. The reliability of heat and power equipment and ecological environment around the TPP (Publishing house of the YTL, Tomsk, 2009) [in Russia] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Rodin, A.G. Sharapov, B.E. Murmanskiy et al. Repair of steam turbines (Publishing House of the Ural State Technical University, Ekaterinburg, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Rezina, V.I. Gladshtein, G.D. Avrutsky Increased resource continuously operating turbines (Publishing House MEI, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- SO 34.04.181-2003. Rules of the organization of maintenance and repair of equipment, buildings and facilities of power stations and networks (Moscow, 2004) [in Russia] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.