MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 88, 20172016 International Conference on Biomaterials, Nanomaterials and Composite Materials (CBNCM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 2: Nano-materials and Composite materials|
|Published online||09 December 2016|
- A. Yousef., EI-gamal Sheriff, H.A Tarek, et al. Effect of harsh environmental conditions on the tensile properties of GFRP bars. Composite. Part B: Engineering, (2013), 45(1): 835–844. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mufti, N. Banthia, B. Benmokrane, et al. Durability of GFRP composite rods. Concr Inter, (2007), 29(2):37–42. [Google Scholar]
- F. Micelli, A. Nanni. Durability of FRP rods for Concrete Structures. Constr Build Mater. (2004), 18(7):491–503. [Google Scholar]
- A. Mukherjee, S.J Arwikar, Performance of glass fiber reinforced polymer reinforcing bars in tropical environments part I: Structural scale tests. ACI Structural J, (2005), 102(5): 745–753. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, J.F. Davalos, I. Ray, and H Y Kim. Accelerated aging tests for evaluations of durability performance of FRP reinforcing bars for concrete structures. Compos Struct. (2007), 78(1), 101–111. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.C Li, A.M Yu, Y.L Wang. Durability of FRP rebars in alkaline environment of concrete. Build Sci, (2013), 29(1), 47–51. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang, W.C Xue. Accelerated aging tests for evaluations of tensile properties of GFRP bars exposed to alkaline solution. J Build Mater, (2012), 15(6):760–766. [Google Scholar]
- M. Robert, P. Cousin, B. Benmokrane. Durability of GFRP reinforcing bars embedded in moist concrete. J Compos Constr, (2009), 13(2): 66–73. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Sun, W.H Qiu, X.B Zeng. Experimental research on long-term mechanical behavior of GFRP bars in different environmental conditions. FRP/CM. (2014), 8:88–91. [Google Scholar]
- A. Debaiky, G. Nkurunziza, B. Benmokrane, et al. Residual tensile properties of GFRP reinforcing bars after loading in severe environments. J Compos Constr, (2006), 10:370–380. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Robert, B. Benmokrane. Combined Effects of Saline Solution and Moist Concrete on Long-term Durability of GFRP Reinforcing Bars. Constr Build Mater, (2013), 38, 274–284. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Wu, Y. Zhu, Z.Q Dong et al. Experimental study on the corrosion resistance performance of BFRP bars in the alkaline environment. China Civil Engine J. (2014), 47(8):32–41. [Google Scholar]
- L. Dai, X.J He, W.R Yang. Experimental study on the durability of GFRP bars embedded in actual concrete environment. FRP/CM. (2015), 8:75–79. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.