MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 87, 2017The 9th International Unimas Stem Engineering Conference (ENCON 2016) “Innovative Solutions for Engineering and Technology Challenges”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electrical and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- S. J. Williamson, B. H. Stark, and J. D. Booker, 2012. Low Head Pico Hydro Turbine Selection Using a Multi-Criteria Analysis Renewable Energy, pp. 1–8 [Google Scholar]
- S. Derakhshan and A. Nourbakhsh, 2008. Experimental Study of Characteristic Curves of Centrifugal Pumps Working as Turbines in Different Specific Speeds. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, vol. 32. 800–807 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Jain and R. N. Patel, 2014. Investigations on Pump Running in Turbine Mode: A Review of the State-of-the-Art. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 30. 841–868 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Shah, S. V. Jain, R. N. Patel, and V. J. Lakhera. 2013. CFD for Centrifugal Pumps: A Review of the State-of-the-Art. Procedia Engineering, vol. 51. 715–720 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Yang, F. Y. Kong, X. Y. Qu, and W. M. Jiang. 2012. Influence of Blade Number on the Performance and Pressure Pulsations in a Pump Used as a Turbine. Journal of Fluids Engineering, Transactions of the ASME, vol. 134 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sun-Sheng, K. Fan-Yu, J. Wan-Ming, and Q. Xiao-Yun. 2012. Effects of Impeller Trimming Influencing Pump as Turbine. Computers & Fluids, vol. 67, 72–78 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Patel, S. V. Jain, K. H. Motwani, and R. N. Patel. 2013. Numerical Optimization of Guide Vanes and Reducer in Pump Running in Turbine Mode. Procedia Engineering, vol. 51, 797–802 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Singh, J. Kshirsagar, S. Caglar, and F. Nestmann. 2004. Experimental and Computational Studies of the Effect of Casing Eye Rib on the Swirl Flow at the Exit of a Pump as Turbine, presented at the 2004 ASME Heat Transfer/Fluids Engineering Summer Conference, North Carolina, USA [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Jain, A. Swarnkar, K. H. Motwanic, and R. N. Patel, 2015. Effects of Impeller Diameter and Rotational Speed on Performance of Pump Running in Turbine Mode. Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 89. 808–824 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Suarda, N. Suarnadwipa, and W. B. Adnyana, 2006. Experimental Work on Modification of Impeller Tips of a Centrifugal Pump as a Turbine. 2nd International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environment, 21–23. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.