MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 87, 2017The 9th International Unimas Stem Engineering Conference (ENCON 2016) “Innovative Solutions for Engineering and Technology Challenges”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 December 2016|
- Suleimanov, B., Ismailov, F., & Veliyev, E. Nanofluid for enhanced oil recovery. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 78(2), 431–437 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kong, X., & Ohadi, M. Applications of Micro and Nano Technologies in the Oil and Gas Industry - Overview of the Recent Progress. In Abu Dhabi international petroleum exhibition and conference. Society of Petroleum Engineers (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Torsaeter, O., Li, S., & Hendraningrat, L. Enhancing Oil Recovery of Low-Permeability Berea Sandstone through Optimised Nanofluids Concentration. In SPE Enhanced Oil Recovery Conference. Society of Petroleum Engineers (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Ogolo, N. A., Olafuyi, O. A., & Onyekonwu, M. O. Enhanced Oil Recovery Using Nanoparticles. In SPE Saudi Arabia Section Technical Symposium and Exhibition. Society of Petroleum Engineers (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Ragab, A. M. Investigating the Potential of Nanomaterials for Enhanced Oil Recovery: State of Art. Journal of Science and Technology, 6(1) (2014). [Google Scholar]
- McElfresh, P. M., Wood, M., & Ector, D. Stabilizing Nano Particle Dispersions in High Salinity, High Temperature Downhole Environments. In SPE International Oilfield Nanotechnology Conference and Exhibition. Society of Petroleum Engineers. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Bennetzen, M. V., & Mogensen, K. Novel Applications of Nanoparticles for Future Enhanced Oil Recovery. In International Petroleum Technology Conference. International Petroleum Technology Conference (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Hendraningrat, L., & Torsaeter, O. Unlocking the Potential of Metal Oxides Nanoparticles to Enhance the Oil Recovery. In Offshore Technology Conference-Asia. Offshore Technology Conference (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Rao, K. S., El-Hami, K., Kodaki, T., Matsushige, K., & Makino, K. A novel method for synthesis of silica nanoparticles. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 289(1), 125–131 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, S., & Torsaeter, O. The Impact of Nanoparticles Adsorption and Transport on Wettability Alteration of Intermediate Wet Berea Sandstone In SPE Middle East Unconventional Resources Conference and Exhibition. Society of Petroleum Engineers (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Torsater, O., Li, S., & Hendraningrat, L. A Coreflood Investigation of Nanofluid Enhanced Oil Recovery in Low-Medium Permeability Berea Sandstone. In SPE International Symposium on Oilfield Chemistry. Society of Petroleum Engineers (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Caldelas, F. M., Murphy, M., Huh, C., & Bryant, S. L.. Factors Governing Distance of Nanoparticle Propagation in Porous Media. In SPE Production and Operations Symposium. Society of Petroleum Engineers (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Rodriguez Pin, E., Roberts, M., Yu, H., Huh, C., & Bryant, S. L. Enhanced Migration of Surface-Treated Nanoparticles in Sedimentary Rocks. In SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition. Society of Petroleum Engineers (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Sun, Q., Li, Z., Li, S., Jiang, L., Wang, J., & Wang, P. Utilization of Surfactant-Stabilized Foam for Enhanced Oil Recovery by Adding Nanoparticles. Energy & Fuels, 28(4), 2384–2394 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hendraningrat, L., & Shidong, L. A Glass Micromodel Experimental Study of Hydrophilic Nanoparticles Retention for EOR Project. In SPE Russian Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Technical Conference and Exhibition. Society of Petroleum Engineers (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Alomair, O. A., Matar, K. M., & Alsaeed, Y. H. Nanofluids Application for Heavy Oil Recovery In SPE Asia Pacific Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition. Society of Petroleum Engineers (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Bramer, V., & Christopher, W. Nanoparticle dispersion flow for enhanced oil recovery using micromodels. Doctoral dissertation (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Li, D., & Kaner, R. B., Shape and Aggregation Control of Nanoparticles: Not Shaken, Not Stirred. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 128(3), 968–975 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.