MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 87, 2017The 9th International Unimas Stem Engineering Conference (ENCON 2016) “Innovative Solutions for Engineering and Technology Challenges”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 December 2016|
- N. Al-Sadat, a Y. Misau, Z. Zarihah, D. Maznah, and Tin Tin Su, Asia-Pacific journal of public health / Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health, 22, p. 175S–180S, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Al-Naggar, S. A. R. Al-Dubai, T. Hamoud, R. Chen, and K. Al-Jashamy, Asian Pacific J Cancer Prev, 12, pp. 619–624, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Malaysia Ministry of Health, Report of the Global Adult Tobacco Survey (GATS) Malaysia 2011, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Action on Smoking and Health, Tobacco Statistics and Facts, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Abrams, The 50th Anniversary SG Report, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ishii, Nihon Rinsho, pp. 416–420, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Bandyopadhyay, I. Bhattacharjee, R. Dalui, and S. Pal, Malaysian Journal of Medical Sciences, 20, pp. 17–25, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Macleod, R. Robertson, L. Copeland, J. Mckenzie, R. Elton, and P. Reid, British Journal of General Practice pp. 89–95, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bandyopadhyay, Indian J Med Res, 134, pp. 653–657, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bano, M. Am, K. Nb, N. Ahmad, and S. Nighute, World Health, 4, no. 1, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- R. Bano, N. Ahmad, and A. M. Mahagaonkar, Walawalkar International Medical Journal, no 1, pp. 33–38, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Boskabady, M. Mahmoodinia, M. Boskabady, and G. R. Heydari, Revista Portuguesa de Pneumologia, 17, no. 5, pp. 199–204, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Tantisuwat and P. Thaveeratitham, Journal of physical therapy science, 26, no. 2, pp. 167–70, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ingelheim Boehringer, Pneumobile Project, Indonesia., (1992). [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Nawafleh and S. A.-S. A. Z. D. F. Al-Maghaireh, Health Science Journal, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 773–783, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.