MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 87, 2017The 9th International Unimas Stem Engineering Conference (ENCON 2016) “Innovative Solutions for Engineering and Technology Challenges”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||12 December 2016|
- N. Krstulovic-Opara, E. Dogan, C.M. Uang, A.R. Haghayeghi, Flexural behavior of composite RC-Slurry infiltrated mat concrete (SIMCON) members, ACI Structure Journal, 94 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- J.H.J. Kim, Y.M. Lim, J.P. Won, H.G. Park, K.M. Lee, Shear capacity and failure behavior of DFRCC repaired RC beams at tensile region, Engineering Structure 29 (1) 121–31 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Habel, E. Denarié, E. Brühwiler, Experimental investigation of composite UHPFRC concretre members, ACI Structure journal, 104 (1) 93–101 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Graybeal, Compressive behaviour of Ultra-High-Performance Fibre-Reinforced Concrete, ACI materials journal, 40, 104–107 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- O. Million, W. Riedel, C. Mayrhofer, K. Thoma, Fibre-reinforced ultra-high performance concrete-a material with potential for protective structures, Proceeding of the first international conference of protective structures, Manchester, 103 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Uchida, J. Niwa, Y. Tanaka, M. Katagiri, G. Fischer, V. Li, Recommendations for design and construction of ultra high strength fibre reinforced concrete structures, Concrete committee of Japan Society of Civil Engineers (JSCE), 345–351 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Parsekian, N.G. Shrive, T.G. Brown, J. Kroman, P.J. Seibert, V.H. Perry, A. Boucher, Innovative ultra-high performance concrete structures, Tailor Made Concrete Structures, Taylor & Francis Group, London, 325–330 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Graybeal, MAterial property characterization of ultra-high performance concrete FHWA-HRT-06-103, Faderal highway administration, Washington, DC (2006). [Google Scholar]
- N. Wang, S. Mindess, K. Ko, Fibre reinforced concrete beams under impact loading, Cement & Concrete research, 26, 363–376 (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Akca, N.O. Zihnioğlu, High performance concrete under elevated temperatures, Construction and building materials, 44, 317–328 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. J Park, D. Yoo, S.W. Kim, Y.S. Yoon, Drying shrinkage cracking characteristics of ultra-high performance fibre reinforced concrete with expansive and shrinkage reducing agents. Magazine of concrete research 65, 248–256 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Yu, P. Spiesz, H.J.H. Brouwers, Mix design and properties assessment of Ultra-high performance fibre reinforced concrete (UHPFRC), Cemented concrete research, 56, 29–39 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.