MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 87, 2017The 9th International Unimas Stem Engineering Conference (ENCON 2016) “Innovative Solutions for Engineering and Technology Challenges”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 December 2016|
- S.H. Adnan, Y.L. Lee, I.A. Rahman, H. Mohd Saman, M.W. Soejose, Compressive strength of recycled aggregate concrete with various percentage of recycled aggregate. Proceeding of National Seminar on Civil Engineering Research (SEPKA 2007), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Khatib, Properties of concrete incorporating fine recycled aggregate. Cement and Concrete Research, 35 (4), 763–769, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Neville, Properties of Concrete, Prentice Hall, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gilat, R. Goldberg and G. Roberts, Strain Rate Sensitivity of Epoxy Resin in Tensile and Shear Loading. J. Aerosp. Eng., 10.1061/(ASCE)0893-1321(2007)20:2(75), 75–89, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Rao, K.N. Jha, & S. Misra, Use of aggregates from recycled construction and demolition waste in concrete. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 50(1), 71–81, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- F.T. Olorunsogo, & N. Padayachee, Performance of Recycled Aggregate Concrete Monitored By Durability Indexes. Cement and Concrete Research, 32 (2), 179–185, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Abdel-Hay, Properties of Recycled Concrete Aggregate Under Different Curing Conditions, Housing and Building National Research Center, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.hbrcj.2015.07.001, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. Cakir, O.O. Sofyanh, Influence of Silica Fume On Mechanical and Physical Properties of Recycled Aggregate Concrete, Housing and Building National Research Center, 11, 157–166, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, X. Liu, J. Yuan, M. Wu, Toughness Improvement of Epoxy Resin Mortar By Incorporation of Ground Calcium Carbonate,Construction and Building Materials, 100, 122–128, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.R.M. Ridzuan, M.F. Nuruddin, A.B.M. Diah, K.B. Kamarulzaman, (2001). Early Compressive Strength and Drying Shrinkage of Recycled Aggregate Concrete. Proceeding of Seventh International Conference On Concrete Engineering and Technology. Selangor Malaysia, pp. 51–58, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Limbachiya, T. Leelawat, & R.K. Dhir. Use of recycled concrete aggregate in high-strength concrete. Materials and Structures, 33, pp. 574–580, (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.