MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||7 Architecture and urban planning|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- E.S. Bondar, A.S. Gordenco, V.A. Mikcalov, G.V. Nimich, Ventilation and air condition systems’ automation, p. 560, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Belova, Central air condition systems in the building, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Shilkina, Methodical instructive to make economic part of diploma paper, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Livchak, M.A. Malachov, S.N. Khorev, Hot shop’s ventilation in the public catering, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Trusov, S. Shilkina, The effectiveness of implementing automated ventilation system in premises intended for public use, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Advances in Civil and Industrial Engineering IV [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.