MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||6 Recycle of inorganic waste in construction|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- SanPiN 18.104.22.1687-03. Sanitary and Epidemiological Requirements on Quality of Soil (2003). [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Bykov, Complex Multi-Level System of Examination and Recycling of Industrial Waste, 102 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Patent 2318619 RF, Method for Coating Formation on Waste Storage Pits No.2006124064/03 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Patent No. 2487767 RF, В09В1/00. Method for Disposal of Municipal Solid Waste and Device for Its Implementation, No. 2011117255/13 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Chertes, A.A. Savelyev, O.V. Tupitsyna, E.G. Martynenko, Proceedings of the 5th International Ecological Congress (the 7th International Scientific and Technical Conference), 283–290 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Pystin, Bulletin of Moscow State University of Civil Engineering 2, 110–129 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Zelentsov, Ecology and Industry of Russia, 33–34 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Pystin, Ecology and Industry of Russia 6, 13–17 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Patent No. 1816742 RF Method of Biothermal Treatment of Sewage Sludge (1991) [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Esbensen, Multivariate Data Analysis In Practice 4-th Ed. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Ermakov, Classification of Oil Sludge Dumps and Prediction of Waste Biodestruction Process during their Liquidation (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Pystin, Bulletin of Moscow State University of Civil Engineering 6, 88–101 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Tupitsyna, Development of Natural and Man-made Systems of Urban Agglomerations (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.