MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||5 Organization and Management in construction|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- J. Zirngibl, CEN and ISO activities for heating and cooling systems standards (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Turner, Building environment design: energy conservation and efficiency (ISO Focus, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- D. Dijk, E.E. Khalil, Practical illustration of the concept of a systemic approach: Energy efficient buildings [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Telichenko, V.M. Roitman, A.A. Benuzh, Integrated safety in construction (MISI-MGSU, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Tabunschikov, “Green” building in Russia 5, 14–15, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Thakore, J. Goulding, A. Benuzh, Housing and society: need for progressive sustainability indicators for societal sustainability, 877–890 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Benuzh, E.N. Orenburova, Housing construction 2, 14–16 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Telichenko, A.A. Benuzh, Environmental glossary for a builders (MISI-MGSU, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Telichenko, A. Benuzh, Advanced Materials Research 1065-1069, 2169–2172 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Telichenko, A.A. Benuzh, Industrial and Civil Engineering 10, 40–43(2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.