MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||5 Organization and Management in construction|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- Building codes SP 20.13330.2011 Loads and effects. The updated edition of SNIP 2.01.07-85 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kubenin, A. Fedosova, O. Poddaeva, Scientific Review 21, 368–372 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kubenin, A. Fedosova, The National Association of Scholars X(15) 99–102 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Al Zoubi Feras, Li Zheng-liang, Wei Qi-ke, Sun Yi, Journal of Chongqing University 1(9) 47–53 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- The use of Wind tunnel experiments for wind loads on structures. C.P.W. (Geurts TNO Built Environment and Geosciences, Delft) [Google Scholar]
- Wind Tunnel Testing of High-Rise Buildings (An output of the CTBUH Wind Engineering Working Group, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Egorychev, S.I. Dubinsky, A.N. Fedosova, Applied Mechanics and Materials 713-715, 1729 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Poddaeva, S.I. Dubinsky, A. Fedosova, Industrial and civil engineering 9, 23–27 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gagarin, S.V. Guvernyuk, A.S. Kubenin, Housing construction 7, 3–8 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.