MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||5 Organization and Management in construction|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- Gost R ISO/TS 21667-2009, Computerization of health. Conceptual model of health indicators (Standartinform, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- 1.10.1920-04. Guidelines for the assessment of risk to human health when exposed to chemicals polluting in the environment (Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Methodology of evaluation criteria of ecological situation of the territories to identify environmental emergency zones and ecological disaster zones (Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- OND-86 technique for calculating concentrations in ambient air of harmful substances contained in the emissions (Moscow, 1986). [Google Scholar]
- G.A Kachaev, Methods of evaluating the ecological territory State on topographic maps: extended abstract of Cand. Sci. (Мoscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Asylbekova, Estimation of ecological state of Pavlodar urban ecosystems using plant sites: extended abstract of Cand. Sci. (Novosibirsk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Kirillov, J.S. Polovinkina, Vestnik of Volgograd State. University, part 3, Econ. Ecol. 1(18), 239–245 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Lewinsky, Ecological-genetic environmental assessment and the health of the population in some industrial centers of the Republic of Moldova: extended abstract of Cand. Sci. (Voronezh, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. Mustafayeva, Use of GOSTS, environmental pathology and stability of plant development as biorecognition parameters of quality environmental: extended abstract of Cand. Sci. (Kaluga, 2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.