MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||4 Building materials and Technologies|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- M.A. Duda, M.T. El-Ashry, Water In., 25, 115–126 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Danilov-Danilyan, K.S. Losev, Water consumption: ecological, economic, social and politic aspects (Moscow, Nauka, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- B.D. Richter, R. Mathews, D.L. Harrison, R. Wigington, Ec. App., 13, 206–224 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Golubev, A.K. Biswas, ICID Bulletin, 28, 18–22 (1979). [Google Scholar]
- K.S.S. Murthy, Interregional Water Transfers: Projects and Problems, 117–125 (Luxembourg, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- F. Quin, Alberta symposium on Interbasin Water Transfers, 1–14 (Edmonton, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- A. Suzdalevа, S. Goryunova, Technogenesis and degradation of surface water objects (Moscow, ID ENERGIYA, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Suzdaleva, Power Tech. and Eng., 9, 48–54 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Micklin, EOS Trans., Amer. Geophys. Union, 62, 489–493 (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the study of the sanitary conditions of water use under the territorial redistribution of the river flow. Approved 31.03. 2685-83, 22, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Berezner, Water transfer in the european part of the RSFSR (Leningrad, Hidrometeoizdat, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Fedorov, A.L. Suzdaleva, Power Tech. and Eng., 3, 10–15 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Suzdaleva, S.V. Goryunova, Biosphere, 7, 429–449 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Suzdaleva, V.N. Beznosov, Elshaer Hayam, Hydr. Eng., 4, (2010) – [Google Scholar]
- 1, 22–25 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ivanova, O. Yudenkova, J. Naimaviciene, MATEC Web of Conferences, 73 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Potasheva, MATEC Web of Conferences, 73 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.