MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||4 Building materials and Technologies|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- S.E. Andreev, V.V Zverevich, V.A. Perov. Crushing, grinding and screening of minerals. (Moscow, Nedra, 1980)
- W.H. Duda. Cement-data-book. Band 1 – Internationale Verfahrenstechniken der Zementindustrie, (Wiesbaden, Berlin: Bauverlag. (1985)
- R.R. Sharapov, V.S. Prokopenko, A.M. Agarkov. Bulletin of BSTU named after V. G. Shukhov. No. 2. p. 84–89. (2015)
- A. D. Kaminsky, A. A. Kaminsky Cement. 7. 8–10. (1980)
- R.R. Sharapov. Closed circuit ball mills. (Belgorod, 270 p. 2008)
- Grinding Mill – Rod, Ball and Autogenous. Mining magazine. 147. 9. p. 91. (1982)
- R.R. Sharapov, A. A. Uvarov, D. M. Annenko. Bulletin of BSTU named after V. G. Shukhov. 3. 43–45. (2008)
- M. Poliad, P. Coohet. World Cement. 9. 395–399. (1990)
- Aeroplex Fluidised bed opposed YRT Mills. Tiz – Fachberichte Rohstoff – Engeneerlng. 105(12) 907–909 (1991)
- A. Nerholm. Grinding of cement. Symposium on cement manufacture. (Moscow Niicement Research Institute,1979)
- A.S. Mikhin, I.Z. Wortman, R. Amert. Cement and its application. 4. 32–33 (2007)
- E. Pichlmaier. Cement and its application. 2. 41–45 (2000)
- V.Z. Pirotsky, V.S. Bogdanov. Cement and its application. 6. 12–16 (1998)
- V.A. Bauman, B.V. Klushantsev, V.D. Martynov. Mechanical equipment of enterprises of building materials, products and constructions. (Mechanical Engineering, Moscow, 1981)
- V.Z. Pirotsky. Technology of grinding clinker and additives. (Niicement (Research Institute, Moscow, 1992)
- P. Tiggeebaumker, G. Blasczyk. Zement – Kalk – Gips. 4. p. 156–161. (1975)
- R. McDowell, I. Mensz. Pit and Quarry, 12, 60–62 (1987)
- The Sepax success in cement grinding now continues in raw grinding. Pit and Quarry. No. 12. p. 64. (1987)
- N.S. Sevryugina. Construction and road machines, 7, 28–29, (2007)
- Global Рrojects. World Сement, 87–90. (2007)
- N.S. Sevryugina, V.M. Babin. Building and road machines. 9. 49–53 (2007)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.