MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||4 Building materials and Technologies|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- R. Goulard, M. Goulard, Proceding of the Heat Transfer and Fluid Mechanics Institute Stanford University Press. Pelo Alto., Calit. (1959) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Khavanov, Sources of heat autonomous heating systems: monography (MGSU, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Abu-Romia, C.L. Tien, Trans, of the ASME, ser. C, Dournel of Heat Transfer 4, (1967). [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Shorin, V.I. Sukhov, Influence the torches on the characteristic of heat exchange in gas combustion chambers. Theory and practice of combustion of gas. Release 3 (Nedra, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Bruykhanov, S.N. Shevchenko, Heat and Mass Transfer. Textbook. (Infra-M, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Konovalova, S.N. Shorin, R.M. Shurin. Chemical engineering 1, (1974). [Google Scholar]
- G. N. Delyagin, V. I. Lebedev, B.A. Permyakov, P. A. Havanov, Heat-generating installation. Studies for higher education institutions. 2nd ed. (Open company “Bastet’s” IDES”, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Lemanov, V.I. Terekhov, THT 3, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.