MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||3 Geodesy and Geotechnics|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- H.T. Chan, Thesis on scientific degree competition of the candidate of technical sciences, 174 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ishihara, NGO Georeconstruction-Fundamentproject, 384 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Ivanov, Gosenergoizdat, 259 (1962) [Google Scholar]
- T. Iwasaki, K. Tokida, F. Tatsuoka, S. Watanabe, S. Yasuda, H. Sato, Proc. 3rd Int. Conf. On Microzonation. Seattle 3, 1319–1330 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Jaro, Thesis on scientific degree competition of the candidate of technical sciences 173 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.T. Mirsayapov, I.V. Koroleva, G.Z. Zaripov, Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering in Geotechnical Engineering 1, 31–37 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Seed, I.M. Idriss, Journal of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engeneering 97, 1249–1273 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Seed, Journal of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engeneering 105, 201–255 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Stavnitser, Building schools Association, 448 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.Z Ter-Martirosyan, A.Yy. Mirniy, E.S. Sobolev, Geotechnics 1, 66–72 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Voznesensky, V.V. Funikova, E.S. Kushnareva, V.G. Kovalenko, Exploration and conservation of mineral resources 12, 61–65 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.